Retreat in Spain – Sat 21 July – Sat 27 July
Where did your attention go when you read this question in the title? Did you feel a sensation, or did it bring up a feeling, a thought? About you or about your body or your environment? How does it make you feel?
I believe in the power of questions. A good question gives you insights and makes you aware of what is alive in you and, helps you to see what other possibilities are available.
In this retreat, we will dance in the open space that we create when we ask ourselves: ‘How would I feel if I could be radically me?’
After this retreat you will feel:
- happy at home in your own skin
- confident standing in your own light
- clear about what gives you true joy and fulfillment
- empowered to make choices that support who you are and what you want
- re-charged, relaxed, and well-rested.
Jardin de Luz, Lanjarón, Granada, Spain
Make sure you read the ‘Retreats at Jardin de Luz’ page. Here you’ll find all the details about how to get here and the all-important ‘small print’.
So what moves you? Is it bringing you closer to how you want to feel?
Outer movement is the expression of the inner movement of sensations, emotions, feelings, thoughts, and beliefs that we have about ourselves or others. Through movement, we get to know the image we have of ourselves. Movement either take us towards or away from who we truly are.
There are movements that help us avoid pain, movements that cause pain, and movements that exuberantly ignite our inner sparkle and joy. The latter we will experience when we choose actions that are aligned with our body’s way, our soul’s expression, and truth.
So what moves you? Do you move from pain or joy? Do you move from fear or love?
Time to reshuffle the cards. The beautiful thing about movement is that it not only represents but also stirs your inner world. It ultimately opens your mind to look beyond what’s holding you back to be fully you and see new possibilities to live spiritedly and let your inner spark shine passionately again.
By consciously slowing down, being present, connecting, exploring, playing, and listening in to your body and soul, you will discover what movements you can make towards genuine inner joy, towards radically being you. And that is what this inner-journey of dance movement creativity will be about..
“We sow the seeds of our future hells or happiness by the way we open or close our minds right now.” – Pema Chödrön
This week is definitely for you if you:
- like to ignite your sparkle and shine brightly
- want to build a nurturing, respectful relationship with your body
- like to play, create and dance to get to know yourself better
- are curious to discover new possibilities to dance through life
- are willing to move yourself a little over the edge of your comfort zone to grow and learn
- like to balance your life force energy for a healthier you
- want to move with inner freedom and lightness.