Retreat in Spain – Su 25 July – Sat 31 July
Rest, relax & recharge with dance, movement, creativity, beautiful nature, delicious meals, and tranquility.
What moves you?
Where did your attention go when you read this question? Did you feel a sensation, a feeling, or did it bring up a thought?
In this retreat, we will explore our sensuous landscape, meet with our sensual body and, reconnect with our sensational self through dance, movement, creativity and, the questions we ask our bodies.
How you move is how you move through life.
Sensuality connects us to the experience of pleasure, connection, beauty, and intense belonging. Feeling connected to your sensuality -being able to feel and perceive the world in, around, and below us through our senses, through every cell in our body- reconnects us to the feeling of deep wonder, aliveness, and joy. It enables us to receive and recharge with life force energy.
Imagine the feeling of inner sensuality as you walk, connect, talk, think, cook, dance, write. Outer movement is the expression of the inner movement of sensations, emotions, feelings, thoughts, and beliefs that we have about ourselves or others. Through movement, we get to sense the image we have of ourselves.
Dance, move, express, create, grow, heal, and recharge with this intimate dance movement creativity journey through the chakras
“And I said to my body, softly, ‘I want to be your friend.’ It took a long breath and replied, ‘I’ve been waiting my whole life for this.” Nayyirah Waheed
What moves you? Do you move from pain or pleasure? From fear or love?
Is it time to make a new move? The beautiful thing about movement is that it not only represents but also stirs your inner world, your soul. It guides you to look beyond what’s holding you back to be fully you and let your inner sparkle shine passionately again.
By consciously slowing down, being present, connecting, exploring, playing, and listen in to your body and soul, you will discover what movements you can make towards genuine inner joy and playfulness, and towards radically being your sensuous, spontaneous you. And that is what this inner-journey of dance movement creativity will be about.
Read more about our retreats on our general page of Jardin de Luz
This week is definitely for you if you:
- like to ignite your sparkle and shine brightly
- want to build a nurturing, respectful relationship with your body
- like to play, create and dance to get to know yourself better
- are curious to discover new possibilities to dance through life
- are willing to move yourself a little over the edge of your comfort zone to grow and learn
- like to access more of your life force energy for a healthier, more vibrant you
- want to move with inner freedom, sensuality, and grace.
The retreat starts on Sunday night with a welcome diner and circle. The next Saturday morning will be the departure. There will be 2 Dance Movement Creativity sessions a day, with exception of Wednesday afternoon and Thursday morning. Friday night we will have a farewell party
All retreats include:
- Lunch, dinner, (non-alcoholic) drinks & snacks
- All morning and afternoon group sessions
- Daily pick up at a meeting point in Lanjarón
Not included in the price of € 590 are:
- Your travel costs
- Transportation from and to Malaga Airport
- Cancellation insurance
- Travel insurance
- 1-1 sessions
- Trips to the beach & the mountains
In the form, you can indicate if you want to book accommodation with us (limited space). We offer the possibility to share our cabana, bell tent, or our 1-person tent at an additional cost. Guests staying on our land share shower and toilet facilities. We serve breakfast for guests who stay overnight with us.
Or you can arrange your own stay. There are many friendly priced Airbnb’s and hotels in the area. There is a variety of choices from very basic to luxury accommodation. We can assist you.
In the form, you can also indicate if you want to arrange transportation to and from the airport through us. Please note that we will only pick you up around the end of the afternoon. Drop-off time at the airport depends on the person with the earliest flight. A one-way trip from/to Malaga airport varies from € 70,- to € 18,- depending on the number of persons in the car. You will pay directly to the driver.
Or you can arrange your own transport. There are quite some options from renting a car to taking a bus.
You will receive a payment request for a deposit within 24 hours after booking. Only when this amount is received, your place is reserved.
Cancellation free of charge is possible until 1 month before the retreat!
Our cancellation policy:
- Up to 1 month before the retreat we refund the total deposit.
- Up to 3 weeks before the retreat: 75% refund.
- Till 2 weeks before the retreat 50 % refund.
- Up to 1 week before the retreat starts 25% refund.
- Less than 7 days before the retreat starts no refund of payment
- In these Covid times, above cancellation rules don’t apply when governments forbid travel or initiate a lockdown. In these cases, we will refund you the total deposit. We don’t refund airfare and accommodation costs!
We recommend cancellation insurance! In the rare case that we have to cancel the retreat due to force majeure, we will arrange suitable replacement where possible and in consultation. In case of cancellation on our part, you will receive your payment to us back. We do not refund airfare and accommodation costs.